Here’s a fab new recipe for you to try, if you’re looking to explore more plant-based meals! It’s vegetarian Chilli made with Quorn mince and mushrooms!
A couple of weekends ago, myself and SamSays hosted our first ever countryside fitness retreat – The Big Fit Sleepover.
I put together this delicious plant-based chilli which went down a real treat with all of the girls, as it was really filling and went perfectly with Rude Health Cornitas! (Seriously you HAVE to try these, they are so addictive!)
I love to cook a chilli, for big groups especially, because you can serve it in so many ways and it never gets boring! With tacos, in a wrap, on nachos, with rice, on top of a jacket potato, with wedges… the possibilities are endless.
Give this recipe a try tonight and let me know what you think!
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tbsp tomato purée
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
Pinch chilli powder
2 bay leaves
1/2 bag Quorn mince
1/2 pack mushrooms
1/2 can black beans
1 tbsp balsamic
1 tsp cocoa powder / instant coffee
1 carton tomato passata
1 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp parsley
To Serve: Rude Health Cornitas
1. Heat the oil and add the diced leeks, minced garlic and diced mushrooms.
2. Add the tomato purée, paprika, pepper, chilli powder and cocoa powder.
3. Add the Quorn mince and the black beans.
4. Add the balsamic to deglaze the pan.
5. Brown the mince in the pan, then pour over the passata and add the bay leaves.
6. Finish with parsley and coriander, diced up, and serve!
(Optional squeeze of lime!)
If you enjoyed this recipe, please let me know and tag me in your delicious meals!
Miss FF xx